Friday, February 13, 2009

When your toddler is super quiet...

you know she is up to something!
Yesterday evening I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, Madi was in her bouncer, and Haylee was running around playing. I noticed it was pretty quiet in the living room and called out to Haylee. Usually she will answer me, but this time there was no answer. I walked into the living room and this is what I saw...

Haylee decided she wanted to wash her hair with lotion! Travis was outside watering the yard, so he came in to finish dinner while I quickly gave Haylee a bath! What a silly girl!

Here are a few past pictures of Haylee "quietly" getting into trouble! LOL!

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love it. And, quiet always means trouble!

Did you see Izzy with the vaseline?

Stephanie said...

Oh goodness...she even looks cute with her hair lathered up w/ lotion! :)
Quiet is never good...unless they are sleeping!

Anonymous said...

lol..that is so funny!!! Haylee is sneaky sneaky!I mean if you wash your hair with that lotion its got to smell awesome!!!

Melissa said...

Looks like you need a new bow LOL

Stephanie said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your donation! I really appreciate it babe!!
Good luck with the binkie next week!! Let us know how it goes!!