Monday, February 9, 2009

Pictures...updates

Things have been super busy with visitors and trying to adjust to our new routines. Haylee is a super sweet big sister, but we knew she would be. Here are a few pictures...enjoy!

Madi's two week stats:

Weight- 6 pounds 14 ounces

Length- 19 1/4 inches


Sisterly Love!


"I am so hungry I am going to eat my hand!"
Madi definetly LOVES to eat!

Pretty Girl!

Madison loves to swing! Who wouldn't? Look how comfy it looks!

Haylee was trying to get sick on us, but we added an extra nebulizer treatment and some extra medicine and caught it in time! She likes us to read to her or she likes to play her V Smile (which is really an awesome toy) while she does her treatments.


Haylee thought her baby (who is now named baby Madi) also needed a nebulizer treatment.


Hopefully I will have time to post more this week, but if not...
Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry Missy, meant to put... pictures taken by Melissa Brewer. Check her out! ;o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the valentine pictures..those are cute! Hey Audrey and Addisyn eat their hands just like their cousin Madi! they love to eat too! My next visitors are Grandma and Grandpa Prenzler...so I can go to Daves graduation they are coming next wednesday...then at the end of march we will be headed to houston and corpus!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Valentine's day. Love the pictures!!

Stephanie said...

Aww...they are too cute together!!
Glad Haylee didnt get too sick!
(and her "baby" Madi too!)
Love the Valentine pics!!

guajardo fam said...

Congratulations Jennifer & Travis! You have 2 beautiful girls!!!

Stephanie said...

So sweet! I can't wait to meet Miss Madi. She looks so tiny next to Haylee. I forget how small newborns are...