Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday 10

I have seen people posting a Tuesday 10, which works out great for me b/c I already have a Thursday 13 post for this week!
Yesterday I had the chance to sit down and check out all of my gifts. Haylee must not have been the only one in the family to be good this year!

10 things I(Jennifer) got for Christmas!
1. A new LCD TV for our bedroom (a joint gift)
2. A brown coach purse
3. A black coach purse
4. A Cricut personal cutter machine (you scrapboopkers know about this)
5. Three Cricut cartridges
6. A dvd burner for my computer
7. Viva La Juicy Perfume (smells sooo yummy!)
8. An external hard drive for all of my pictures!
9. Lots of gift cards
10. Lots of money
Oh My...10 wasn't enough! I didn't even get to mention the 3 charms from James Avery, the Heart Pendant from James Avery, the stuff we got for our Aerogarden, the clothes, and kitchen stuff. I got so many wonderful gifts! Thank you very much everybody!
Believe me, Travis was just as lucky!

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow! You must have been a good girl. That's a lot of good stuff!

Stephanie said...

Wow...lots of goodies!!
Sounds like the Brew Crew was good this year ;)
Great idea for Tuesday 10!!

Stephanie said...

You are one lucky girl! That stuff is amazing! I'm starting to get more into scrapbooking type of things. I may have to get your help one of these days.