Sunday, December 21, 2008

Large and In Charge at 33 weeks!

Here is a recent picture of me today before we headed out to Disney Playhouse. (I should have taken off the hat, oops!)




I had a dr. appt last Thursday. I didn't see the dr. because she had to go deliver a baby so I guess they decided to do my last ultrasound. It was so great to see little Madi again. I only wish they would have told me I was having an ultrasound so Travis could have been there. Things look great with Madi. She is weighing about 4.4 pounds and has a full head of hair like her big sister did.
I go back on Tuesday and will have blood drawn for my anemia test (I was anemic with Haylee and had to take extra iron pills.) and will also be put on a monitor to see if I am having some contractions. Things are moving right along and Madison will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love the hat!! I need one like that actually!
Glad to hear aeverything is going well...keep lil Madi cooking for a few more weeks!!

Anonymous said...

That makes two of us...large and in charge..except I think i have passed you with addisyn and audrey!! in size I mean..I have well over 6 llbs of baby lol!!!! its a lot of weight to carry...and yes it will be here before we know it! I think your hat looks cute by the way!