Monday, December 8, 2008

Double Feature Friday!

On Friday Haylee went to spend the night with her Grandpa and Grandma Glowacz. She had so much fun. They took her to her favorite place, Chuckie Cheese! She has been asking to go there so I am glad she was able to go with them. Haylee loves the slide in the tot area. Since she was gone Travis and I decided to go to the movies. The doctor told me that I was able to go to the movies if I was dropped off in the front. We went to see Four Christmases with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon.

Review: Travis thought it was HILARIOUS! Of course he loves all Vince Vaughn movies. I thought it was a cute and funny holiday movie. It was a good choice to watch.


The movie was really short. It only ran about 1 hour and 20 minutes and I wasn't ready to go back home so I convinced him to see Twilight so he would know what I have been reading! This was my second time to see it. I really wanted to see it again. I heard that it was better the 2nd time around.


Review: Travis surprising liked it. I wasn't sure if he would understand it because the book gave so much more information. I caught myself wanting to explain parts but held back until after the movie. I did love it more the second time. The first time it was hard to see the characters outside of my own imagination.

Anyway, we had a great date night. I don't know if I have ever seen 2 movies in one night.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I want to see Four Christmases too. I love all things Vince Vaughn as well. We should take the girls to Chuckie Cheese together - I bet they would love that!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I want to see both of these movies. Maybe with family in town next week ;)

Glad you were able to enjoy a date.