Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's Over...

and I am SO going to miss these two precious faces!


Tomorrow I go back to work!

For the past few months I have spent 24/7 with my babies. I am so blessed to have a job that allows me time with my children. Although I didn't do 90% of the things I said I was going to do, I did get to spend a lot of quality time with my girls. I was able to see Madi learn to sit up, crawl, and begin "talking". I have been able to watch Haylee absorb and learn so many new things. She amazes me daily with her intelligence and her desire to want to know/learn.

What I will miss the most is watching my two girls love on each other and laugh all day long. I love when Haylee wakes up in the morning and asks if her daddy is home. Then sees her sister(Madi is already awake) and says, "Hi baby Madi, you sleep good?" I love cuddling with Haylee after her nap. I love playing with Madi on the floor in the mornings, before Haylee gets up. Her favorite game right now is, "Where is Madi?". I love cooking breakfast and making cookies with Haylee. I love that Madi smiles ALL the time now, except when she is hungry. I love that Haylee talks NON STOP now.

I could go on and on about all of the little things I will miss about staying home with my babies, but I won't. I just hope that as they get older they will remember summers and the special time that we get to spend together.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They will remember. The heart stores all those memories doesn't it? I love you! You are a wonderful mother.
Mom

Stephanie said...

You almost made me have tears! I envy you that you are able to spend summers with your girls. I wish I had a job that allowed me that too. Someday?

I hope your first week goes well!

Melissa said...

You just made me get tears in my eyes!!! :(

Stephanie said...

What a sweet post Jenn! I know its hard to go back, but like you said...they will always look back and remember the summers they had with mom!
Isnt it crazy all the things that they do that make you fall in love with them even more?!?! Every age Landon gets to, I think is my favorite so far!!
I love those pictures of them!! Beautiful girls!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Awww...I'm glad we both got to spend our summers with our girls. It's tough going back, but they will surely enjoy their school, too.