Friday, August 21, 2009

7 Months Old!

This month has really flown bye. Madi has the sweetest disposition. The baby will smile and cuddle with anyone. It is so precious. Madi has become an early riser since I have been back to work. I wake up at 5 every morning and someone special gets up with me. I think Madi just wants some special "mommy and me" time before I go to work.
Some of Madison's accomplishments this month include:
  • crawling
  • "semi" waving
  • drinking from a straw sippy

Madison loves:
  • bath time (I love to eat wash cloths...

and letters.)

  • being down(loose) on the floor
  • her sister
  • teething biscuits

her blanket (which is my baby blanket)

  • the dogs
  • the game "where is Madi?"


I am not sure on Madi's stats. I will have to weigh her tomorrow. She is still in 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers.


Since Madi has become mobile we have had to be creative with out barriers. Here is a picture of a barrier created by Haylee. I think she did a pretty good job! I especially like how she used the golf ball and softball. She is so creative!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those pics are just precious.every.single.one.of.them!!!
That barrier is super cute!! She is a smart girl!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Super, super, super cute! I can't believe how fast it's happened, either!

Must.stop.blinking.