Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Begins!

This past week has been the first week of my summer vacation! It has been wonderful to be home with the girls. We've had a few days of rain so that means a lot of hanging around the house (trying) getting organized.


Since we haven't been up to much, I don't have many pictures...


After naptime Haylee loves to "color on the table". I cover the table with large paper and the girls become artists! Here are some pictures of the first day I did this. This was Madi's first time coloring.

Hard at work...just look at the concentration!

So do I eat this??
(Wish I caught the picture of her face after she tasted the crayon!)
Look at our pretty girl! Everyday she amazes us. Haylee is SO smart and happy!


Ms. Cutie Pie Madison! Full of life...and energy! She never stops running or getting in to something! Madi keeps us on our toes.
She is also very smart, she does everything her big sister does!

Madi will have her first trip to the dentist next Tuesday. She is going in for an evaluation. Not sure if anyone else can see the big "bump" on Madi's gum in this picture, but she has something called an Eruption Cyst.

Simple description:
- Swellings of the gum over baby or permanent teeth, before eruption.

-When the tooth erupts into the mouth, they usually rupture (burst).

(Just ignore my multi-colored nail. I couldn't decide on a color for my toes!)

I spoke with the pediatric dentist in our office and she just wants to confirm this diagnosis and check it out. Haylee actually has her first appt. at the end of this month. Madi is going to beat Haylee to it!

This summer is going to be so much fun! We don't really have anything major planned. I am teaching a class for VBS and we have our annual 4th of July trip to the beach house, other than that we are just enjoying our time together!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Yea for summer time! Your family is super adorable!