Sunday, October 26, 2008

Briley's Bday Party and Update on Madi!

This weekend was Briley's 3rd birthday party! Here are a few pictures from her Princess Party!

Princess Briley


Sisters...Briley and Kayelyn
The back of Haylee's Tutu. Aunt Melissa had these made for the girls! Super cute!

Haylee in the bouncie...

I went to the doctor on Thursday for my 24 week appopintment. Things are going well. I created a totsite for Madison. I loved doing it with Haylee and it was a great way to keep up with her baby book. I plan on using it for Madi until her first birthday. Check out the site for more details on the appointment.
I will get someone to take a belly picture this week. Also, we can not wait for Halloween. Lots of cute pictures to come!




2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Her tutu is precious!!
I'm headed to tosites now!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Love the tutu!