Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Birthday Party and Trip to Dewberry Farm

This weekend was another busy one. Saturday we went to Baytown to celebrate Travis' grandmothers 75th birthday. We had a good time and she had a great turn out. Melissa took the pictures and emailed them last night. However, I am not able to connect to my email right now to download them. I only have these two that I did this morning.





Sunday morning we got up and ready to go to Dewberry Farms with the Daugherty family. Aside from the really hot weather and Haylee's not so great mood (probably b/c I had her dressed in jeans) we had a lot of fun.

Haylee and Miss Karys



Our many attempts of pictures with Haylee today...




Atleast she is looking...


After changing clothes we got a little better attitude!

Despite the heat we had a great time. This will definetly be a place that we will visit again, although a lot of the activities were geared for kiddo's a little older. Haylee and Karys enjoyed the animals in the barn, the hay ride, and the pumpkin patch.

We will be going with our neighbors to a local pumpkin patch later this week to attempt more pumpkin pictures. We plan on going in the evening when it is a little cooler! Also, daddy has a special design for Haylee's pumpkin. Check back later for those pictures to follow.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I'll send you my pictures when I finally get them uploaded!

She did look much happier after her change of clothes ;)

Farmer Dewberry said...

Glad to see you finally got a smile! Thanks for the kind comments. Hope to see you here again.
Farmer Dewberry
Larry Emerson, owner

Jenny said...

I've followed your blog once getting hooked on this whole blogging thing, and I've gotta say... is your daughter not just the cutest thing ever?!?! She is ADORABLE!!! Congrats on such a beautiful little girl!!