Sunday, April 5, 2009

Behind on Blogging

I don't really know what I have been doing in the evenings! It has been so long since I last blogged. I haven't even taken very much pictures since my last post! Here are a few random ones from my camera. I promise to do better with updating! :o)

Our New Princess


Daddy and his princess'



Aunt Katie came to visit!


Haylee has really began to play. She has always played with her toys and in her kitchen, but now she actually has conversations with her self! It is so fun to sit and watch her play. Haylee also had her first accident. She fell down, scraped her knees and upper lip.


Things are going well here! This month besides Easter we are planning on taking a trip to San Antonio to visit my college roomie, Kelli, and taking Haylee to Sea World. I had to cancel Kelli's trip here last month since Travis has been so busy at work. We are looking forward to the visit and Sea World! We think Haylee will LOVE it! She loves fish!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I dont know where the time goes either!!
You are going to have so much fun at Sea World!! I cant wait to see the pictures!!
Love the pic of Trav and his girls!!